Insurance Policies for Nightclubs – PUT US TO THE TEST.
We’ll help you tailor your policy to the needs of the business, but here is a basic idea of what the insurance can include:
- Buildings and/or tenants improvements (depending on whether you own or rent your nightclub premises)
- Consumer goods and stock
- Sound and audio equipment
- Employers liability
- Product liability
- Public liability
- Revenue protection/interrupted business
- Loss of licence
- Fixtures, fittings and general contents
- External signs and blinds
- Legal expenses
When alcohol is involved, those at fault have a tendency to try and put the blame on you and hold you, or the club, responsible. People can be all too quick to threaten legal action, meaning liability cover is something you simply cannot afford not to have. Standard bar and nightclub insurance typically includes both general and alcohol liability. Having general liability cover gives you overall protection in the case of accidents involving your customers, for example if someone were to slip or fall in the club.
For reliable and reasonably priced solutions, come to us for your nightclub insurance. CALL US NOW ON 020 8903 9412.