Trampoline Park Insurance
The trampoline park industry in the UK has seen a huge boom over the past few years, with multiple trampoline parks now operating in most of the country’s major cities. Comprehensive insurance coverage is especially important for trampoline park operators, who face a number of risks, particularly from public and product liability, during operation every day.
Our trampoline park insurance coverage can be tailored to cover everything you need. Some of the most popular insurance policies for trampoline parks include:
• Public liability insurance. Especially important for trampoline park operators, public liability insurance protects a business from blame when injuries occur on or about the business’s premises.
• Commercial property insurance, which provides recompense if the trampoline park property suffers physical damage.
• Professional indemnity insurance, which protects a business and its employees from financial costs if a customer attempts to file a claim for negligence against the business.
• Buildings and/or tenants improvements, which could cover the cost of damages if your property, either owned or rented, is damaged due to accidents such as floods or fires.
• Product liability insurance, which protects your business against claims that your business’s products – such as custom trampolines – have caused damage or injury.
On top of this, trampoline park insurance can include the costs of legal expenses, loss of stock and goods, contents insurance, revenue protection and loss of licence.
If you operate a trampoline park, good insurance coverage is absolutely key to your business’s security. Call us today on 020 8903 9412 or get an online quote to find out more.