Pub Insurance

Running a pub is a huge responsibility. With tasks such as ordering stock, serving customers and overseeing staff, it is easy to forget the necessity of pub insurance. Forgetting to take out pub insurance could lead to disastrous consequences. If you would want to retain control over your finances and uphold your reputation in the event of an unfortunate incident, you should take the time to ensure that you have adequate pub insurance in place.

Types of Insurance Coverage

The most important insurance policies for your pub are as follows:

Buildings Insurance

Buildings insurance will help you to meet the cost of repairing or rebuilding your pub in the event of any damage including those caused by fires, explosions, floods, malicious damage, accidental damage or extreme weather conditions.

Contents Insurance

Contents insurance will cover your trade contents and stock, including food and beverages, in the event of loss or damage caused by explosions, fires, storms, thefts or criminal acts of damage.

Employer’s Liability Insurance

Employer’s liability insurance will pay for any claims made by your employees if the event of them becoming ill or injured because of the work they have been contracted to perform in your pub. It will cover the cost of damages, legal representation and expenses relating to the injuries to your employees.

Public Liability Insurance

Public liability insurance will provide you with coverage for compensation that has to be paid out as a result of accidental injuries or losses experienced by visitors to your pub. It also covers the loss of material possessions.

Product Liability Insurance

Product liability insurance will protect you against the cost of claims arising from the food and drink supplied or sold by your pub.

Interrupted Business Insurance

Interrupted business insurance will help you to stay in business by meeting the cost of your lost profits in the event of you having to close your pub, for example, because of vandalism, fire or flooding.

Loss of Liquor Licence Insurance

Loss of liquor licence insurance will cover you if you lose your licence due to unforeseen circumstances, such as a change in legislation. It will protect you against lost profits and depreciation in the value of your pub should you have to put your pub on the market.

Loss of Accounts Receivable Insurance

Loss of accounts receivable insurance will help you to recoup the money that customers owe your pub in the event of your business records becoming lost or damaged.

Purchasing Pub Insurance

If you are in need of pub insurance, call us on 020 8903 9412 and speak with a member of our friendly team. Alternatively, use our convenient online messaging system and we will respond to your request immediately.